Welcome to my blog at rob summers photography. I have set this blog up to show a variety of both professional as well as personal projects that i am involved in. All of these are undertaken with a passion for simple and creative images, which in turn helps in the continued evolution of my photography. I hope you enjoy the blog and looking at the images. If you would like to leave any comments on what you see, great, please leave a message. If not, just enjoy looking through the images and following my journey.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


31 December 2009

Chilly Sunrise in the Lakes.


It might be cold up here in the Lakes at the moment, but whatever the season there is always something going on. I got up the other day and could see there was a good chance of a nice sunrise, so i threw a camera in a bag with my gloves and headed out to see what happened. I was rewarded, after a little walk, with a beautiful sunrise.
What a great way to start the day.

0 comments:

Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP