Welcome to my blog at rob summers photography. I have set this blog up to show a variety of both professional as well as personal projects that i am involved in. All of these are undertaken with a passion for simple and creative images, which in turn helps in the continued evolution of my photography. I hope you enjoy the blog and looking at the images. If you would like to leave any comments on what you see, great, please leave a message. If not, just enjoy looking through the images and following my journey.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


22 January 2010

Bullrushes!!

Whilst down on the 'flatlands' when the snow was still around, i loved the area of bullrushes that i found. They felt so graphic and structural, they almost seemed to be like buildings rising up into the sky.
I know i put a few similar shots in the earlier post, but it is my blog, so after revisiting the pictures, here are a couple of additional shots that i like from the shoot last week.


0 comments:

Archive

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP